GeoNamesTagger Version 1.4 is released! See download section…
Implemented XMP sidecar file handling:
- GeoNamesTagger now supports a non destructive way to store the location information by writing them into XMP sidecar files instead of the original image.
- You can choose between four different ways how image/sidecar files should be handled:
- Write metadata information to image files only. XMP sidecar files will be left unchanged.
- Write metadata information to XMP sidecar files only. Image files will be left unchanged.
- Write metadata information to XMP sidecar files if existing write to image files if no sidecar file can be found (This is the recommended setting)For each dropped image GeoNamesTagger searches for a corresponding XMP sidecar file. If found, the XMP sidecar file will be used to write the metadata information. If no XMP sidecar file can be found the original image file will be used for tagging.
- Write metadata information to both, images and XMP sidecar files.
Added new choosable Theme:
Included Exiftool version 8.96