GeoNamesTagger is free and will remain free!
But I want to give back something to all of the users who have donated or supported the project somehow… Therefore a license is enabling the following features:
- “GeoTagged with GeoNamesTagger…” tag is not added to the image files during execution.
- Status indicator/window (currently only available via Java console)
- Storage of favorite locations
- Enable access to all functions (for future releases)
How it works
It is easy. Just use GeoNamesTagger to generate a unique ID file and send it to me via mail. I will send you back the license.
Licenses for donators
If you have donated, just email me your ID file and I will send you back the license. Please make sure you use the same email address as you used for the donation!
Free licenses for the press
I love to read articles about GeoNamesTagger. Journalists and bloggers who plan to review it are able to receive a license in exchange.
Free licenses for users
I will grant a free license to everyone who meets any of these criteria:
- helped directly in GeoNamesTagger development (e.g. translators or testers)
- develops and provides other free photography/image processing software
- has an informative website for photographers that provides guidance in the art, process, equipment and experience of capturing moments in photos.
- is an employee of one of the following companies* (my “thank you” for making great products)
- Mercedes Benz
* needs to validate with
email@example.com such as
firstname.lastname@example.org email address
Please email me your ID file and I will send you a free license if you meet the criteria.