GeoNamesTagger Version 1.3 is released! See download section…
Added License handling: (GeoNamesTagger remains free!)
I want to give back something to all of the users who have donated or supported the project somehow… Therefore a license is enabling additional features:
- “GeoTagged with GeoNamesTagger…” tag is not added to the image files during execution.
- Status indicator/window (currently only available via Java console)
Added status indicator/window:
Further safety improvements:
- On startup, the local and packaged ExifTool version are compared, the newer/higher version will be used.
- Prior to execution of “CMD-Q”/App-shutdown the state of the execution queue is checked. If there are files left, the user is asked if he really wants to abort those pending tasks or not.
- If the user explicitly requests a shutdown, the current queued tasks are deleted first. The shutdown is then executed after all active jobs have been stopped safely.